Grant Request Requirements
The Rotary Club of Jonesboro funds philanthropic activities in the community from proceeds generated from the annual Arkansas Sportshow. Grant applications will be reviewed and allocated on a quarterly basis. Grant awards range in size from $500-$10,000. Eligible programs or organizations may apply one time in a 12-month period for a grant. Applicants will be notified in writing of the acceptance or rejection of their application. Funded programs or organizations are not guaranteed funding if applying for the same program in the following year.
Grant applications must be submitted electronically. Please click here to access the grant application form.
Applications are due on the following dates. Award recipients will be notified by the 15th of the following month.
- March 1
- June 1
- September 1
- December 1
The Rotary Club of Jonesboro reserves the right not to have a funding cycle based on commitments, budget, or priority focus areas and projects. Applicants will be notified in writing if the funding cycle changes.
- Any community based organization, school, or IRS 501(c)(3) organization.
- Priority will be given to those projects initiated by or adopted as special emphasis areas by the club.
The Rotary Club does not award grants for:
- Specific individuals (students raising money for trips, etc.) Exceptions to this are for Rotary sponsored events.
- Operating funds or continuing support
- Capital improvements – campaigns for buildings or property
- Religious programming
- Partisan political issues
At completion of the project, a final report must be sent to the Rotary Club of Jonesboro. The final report should be submitted no later than 12 months from date of funding. This report should include:
- Organization’s Name
- Program or Project Name
- Amount of Funding Received
- Actual Budget for completed Program/Project
- Outcome of Program or Project
Final Reports should be limited to 3 pages in total. Submit final reports via email to: admin@JonesboroRotary.org or contact the funding committee chair to set up a presentation at a club meeting.
Approved July 2, 2015