60 Rotary Foundation Recognitions
What do those pins mean?
- Paul Harris Fellow (PHF) pin, when you give $1,000 or more to the Annual Fund, PolioPlus, or an approved Foundation grant.
- You are recognized as a Multiple PHF with each additional gift of $1,000, starting with the upper left PHF-1 to the lower right PHF-8.
- Paul Harris Society member, when you give $1,000 or more annually to the Annual Fund, PolioPlus, or an approved Foundation grant.
- Benefactor, when you include the Endowment Fund as a beneficiary in your estate plans or when you donate $1,000 or more to the fund outright. Benefactors receive a certificate and insignia to wear with a Rotary or Paul Harris Fellow pin.
- Foundation logo
- Bequest Society member*, when you give $10,000 or more via your estate plans. All society members receive recognition from the Trustees of The Rotary Foundation, and donors can choose to receive an engraved crystal recognition piece and a Bequest Society pin.
- Major donor*, when your cumulative donations reach $10,000.
- Rotary crystals* are also given for each level of donation for major donors and Bequest Society members.
*Recognition items commemorate giving at these levels:
- Level 1: $10,000 to $24,999
- Level 2: $25,000 to $49,999
- Level 3: $50,000 to $99,999
- Level 4: $100,000 to $249,999
- Level 5: $250,000 to $499,000
- Level 6: $500,000 to $1,000,000